- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI Public Choice Award 2019, An Riocht, Drake Hourigan ArchitectsRIAI Public Choice Award 2019, An Riocht, Drake Hourigan Architects
The Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland supports the architectural profession, promotes the value that architecture brings to society for everyone’s benefit, and maintains the Register for Architects.
The Professional Association for Architects & Architectural Technologists
We support our Architect and Architectural Technologist members to build sustainable careers in architecture. We promote architecture as an economic and cultural asset. We also maintain a voluntary register of Architectural Technologists.
The Registration Body for Architects
In Ireland, to describe yourself as an Architect you must be Registered. The RIAI is the Registration Body for Architects.