- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Irish Architects’ Benevolent Society
The Irish Architects' Benevolent Society (IABS) is a registered charity formed in 1959 to provide assistance to those working in the architectural profession and their families who are suffering hardship and financial distress as a result of crisis, illness or death.
If you would like to apply for assistance from the IABS, please complete the form here.