- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Irish Architects’ Benevolent Society
The Irish Architects' Benevolent Society (IABS) is a registered charity formed in 1959 to provide assistance to those working in the architectural profession and their families who are suffering hardship and financial distress as a result of crisis, illness or death.
If you would like to apply for assistance from the IABS, please complete the form below.
For further information please contact the IABS at email@example.com.