Conservation Skills

When working with a historic building, particularly one designated a Protected Structure or located within an Architectural Conservation Area, you will need the advice of an Architect with skills in conservation. Should your building not be listed by the planning authority, it may still be of conservation value. An Architect can help ensure that its character is not damaged in the process of any alterations or extensions carried out.