- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Architectural Technologist Membership
This category of membership carries the suffix RIAI (ArchTech).
Architectural Technologist Membership (admission Route T1) is open to you if you have an accredited qualification in architectural technology and at least two years of approved post-graduate practical experience.