- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI Simon Open Door
RIAI Simon Open Door 2021 - 17th RIAI Simon Open Door Campaign - 4 May to 14 May 2021
Since the campaign began in 2005 over €1.2 million has been raised by RIAI Members. Every cent raised goes directly towards the work of the Simon Community of Ireland, which is made up of eight Communities based in Cork, Dublin, Dundalk, Galway, the Midlands, the Mid West, the North West and the South East.
The RIAI Simon Open Door initiative has been a permanent fixture in the calendar of the RIAI and we plan to maintain that as the Simon Community of Ireland are now dealing with the severe implications of COVID-19 to their services across the country.
Registration for the event is now closed. Thank you to everyone who supported RIAI Simon Open Door 2021 www.simonopendoor.ie.
Any queries relating to the RIAI Simon Open Door campaign please email Sonila Papa.
Please feel free to spread the word about the RIAI Simon Open Door campaign by using the hashtag #RIAISimon