- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
The RIAI can be contacted at:
The Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland,
8 Merrion Square,
Dublin 2, D02YE68
T: + 353 (0)1 676 1703
The RIAI is open Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.
Heuston Station: There is no direct bus from Heuston Station to Merrion Square but there is a bus to O'Connell Street and the City Centre. However, there is a taxi rank outside the station.
Pearse Street: The RIAI is within walking distance of Pearse Street station. When you come out of Pearse Street station take a left and go straight to the top of Westland Row, on the left there is slight bend in the road, go straight on to Merrion Street Lower, and take the first left again. This will lead you on to Merrion Square.
Air Coach: The Air Coach costs €5 to and from the Airport and stops outside 8 Merrion Square.
Taxi Rank: There are several taxi ranks located around the city centre e.g. Dawson Street, St. Stephens Green.