- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI Graduate Training Scheme - Current Open Applications
RIAI and The Housing Agency
Programme Reference Number: HA2401 (this reference to be included on the application form)
Closing Date for return of Application Forms is 12pm Monday, 8 January 2024.
The programme, designed for recent graduates with a recognised qualification in architecture, is an opportunity to obtain practical work experience for three years to prepare for the Professional Practice Examinations.
The selection process will be shortlisting for competitive interview.
The package for successful applicants consists of:
- Salary €35,000.00 per annum
- Practical experience to prepare for the TU Dublin Professional Diploma in Architectural Practice and UCD Professional Diploma (Architecture) programmes
- 36 Month Placement in The Housing Agency, Dublin
The Housing Agency supports Local Authorities and Approved Housing Bodies in the delivery of housing and regeneration projects. It manages all stages of construction projects, from feasibility stage through to design, tender, building and handover, with a particular focus on procurement and project management.
Further information in relation to The Housing Agency is available at www.housingagency.ie.
For further information, contact RIAI +353 1 6761703/Email email@example.com
Please quote Programme Reference – HA2401 on your application.
Closing Date for return of Application Forms is Midday on Monday 8 January 2024.