- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Is your home a Protected Structure?
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
The Finance Committee considers all matters relating to the finances of the RIAI including audit and remuneration. The committee makes reports and recommendations to the Board of the RIAI.
|Donal Friel, FRIAI||Honorary Treasurer and Chair|
|David Browne, FRIAI||President|
|Mícheál de Siún, MRIAI||Committee Member|
|Eleanor Masterson, MRIAI||Committee Member|
|Sinead McLoughlin, MRIAI||Committee Member|
|Ciaran O'Connor, FRIAI||Committee Member|
|Shane Santry, MRIAI||Committee Member|