- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Is your home a Protected Structure?
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
International Affairs Committee
The International Affairs Committee deals with issues such as the co-ordination or comparison of qualifications, professional experience, CPD and accreditation and the evaluation and impact of EU regulations on architectural practice. The committee liaises on these matters with the Architects’ Council of Europe (ACE) and the Union Internationale des Architectes (UIA) on behalf of the RIAI as well as with institutes of architecture in individual countries.
|Selma Harrington, MRIAI||Chair and Council Member|
|Margret Glupker, MRIAI||Committee Member|
|Clare Healy, MRIAI||Committee Member|
|Tom O'Donnell, MRIAI||Committee Member|
|Toal O'Muire, FRIAI||Committee Member|
|John Reid, FRIAI||Committee Member|
|Fionnuala Rogerson, FRIAI||Committee Member|