- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Honorary Fellows are entitled to use the affix Hon. FRIAI.
Persons not being in architectural practice in Ireland are awarded this title for their distinguished service to architecture or the allied arts and sciences. They shall be eligible to be associated with the Institute as Honorary Fellows without any contribution. Honorary Fellows shall not have any vote in affairs of the Institute but have the privilege of being present at general meetings of the Institute.
The following are Honorary Fellows of the RIAI: