- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Is your home a Protected Structure?
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
The Registration Committee is appointed by the Board each January. The Committee considers and investigates any subject relating to the Institute’s function as Registration Body that the Board assigns it. The Committee then provides the Board with recommendations on the subject. If you are interested to find out more about the work of this committee, please see the Committee Updates (Member Dashboard) or contact the Registrar, Frank Turvey.
|Fionnuala May, MRIAI||Chair|
|Paddy Fletcher, FRIAI||Committee Member|
|Emma Geoghegan, MRIAI||Committee Member|
|Elaine Hanna, MRIAI||Committee Member|
|Vincent Traynor, FRIAI||Committee Member|
|David Wylde, MRIAI||Committee Member|