- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Architectural Technologists Committee
The Architectural Technologists Committee considers and develops policy on topics relating to Architectural Technology and to the interests of Architectural Technologists. The Committee makes recommendations to RIAI Council and may also be assigned duties by the Council.
If you are interested to find out more about the work of this committee, please see the Committee Updates (Member Dashboard) or contact Director of Education, Sandra Campbell.
|Michael Earley, RIAI (Arch.Tech.)||Committee Member|
|Emma Hayes, RIAI (Arch.Tech.)||Committee Member|
|Eleanor Heylin-Kelly (FRIAI)||Committee Member|
|Pat Kirwan, RIAI (Arch.Tech.)||Committee Member|
|Eoin Prunty, RIAI (Arch.Tech.)||Committee Member|