- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
UCD Centre for Irish Towns IRC - Study with CfIT
UCD Centre for Irish Towns (CfIT) seeks masters and PhD candidates wishing to pursue postgraduate research at University College Dublin.
Selected applicants will be provided with bespoke training and support to apply to the Irish Research Council's suite of funded scholarships in Autumn 2021. Successful recipients of these IRC awards will be accepted as masters or PhD candidates to join the team at CfIT, commencing September 2022.
The closing date for expressions of interest is 17 September 2021.
For further information and accessing the 'Expression of Interest' form please visit https://www.ucd.ie/cfit/studywithcfit/.