- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Vol. 9 of the RIAI Annual Review is Now Available
The RIAI is delighted to publish a new edition of the Annual Review – a selection of award-winning work by Irish architects, accompanied by insightful essays and reviews.
The ninth volume of the RIAI Annual Review looks closely at interventions in Irish cities and towns, designed to make them great places to live, work, learn and for enjoyment. Also exploring the ongoing success of Irish architects in delivering projects globally and mark the recent renovations to Eileen Gray’s landmark home E1027 and the 30th anniversary of Group 91.
This publication would not have been possible without the herculean work of the architects, the writers and the photographers and the funding support of the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage.
The RIAI Annual Review is now available from the RIAI Bookshop.