- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI Pre-Budget Submission 2021
Budget 2021 is an opportunity for the government to align sustainable growth, the delivery of quality housing and the development of a quality public realm.
The RIAI submission argues that fiscal policy, particularly taxation, should be used to support the delivery of homes for all and ensure that there is compact housing growth within our cities and towns.