- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI and Junior Cycle Graphics Exhibition 2022 Call Out
Junior Cycle for Teachers, in association with the RIAI, are delighted to collaborate again for the the 2022 Junior Cycle Graphics Exhibition.
Any student who is studying Junior Cycle Graphics is encouraged to observe the world around them and identify and explore an object or building that shows creative and intelligent design, then communicate it graphically.
Students are encouraged to use any presentation method such as sketching, board drawing, modelling, photography, CAD, video etc.
How to Enter
- Any student studying Junior Cycle Graphics.
- Teachers are asked to submit entries on their students’ behalf to email@example.com
- Each entry must include the student’s name, year group and school name.
Entries will be exhibited on the RIAI website, which is a showcase of good design. View 2021
The deadline for entries is Friday, 29 April 2022.