- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI HSE CPD Webinar: Digital Transformation - HSE Capital & Estates’ Journey
- CPD Events
- Member Events
- Featured CPD Events
Date:Tuesday 31 May 2022
Time:2.00pm - 3.00pm
RIAI CPD:1 Structured CPD Point
The RIAI and HSE present a CPD on Digital Transformation and the HSE Capital & Estates’ Journey.
The aim of the CPD course is to provide members with up to date information on digitisation roll out across government agencies, as a key enabler for BIM.
With the increasing transition to a more digital world, particularly in the AEC industry, HSE Capital & Estates are working on a large-scale initiative to create an Integrated Workplace Management System. This "National Estates Information System" (NEIS) will streamline and standardise information management across all of its 10 Regional Offices, and it is a key enabler for BIM in this government agency. Anna Boch, Michael Martin, and Bernard Pierce will present an overview of the project as well as details on how it will effect design teams and contractors working on healthcare projects in Ireland during their presentation.
The CPD course will cover the following topics:
- General Introduction to NEIS
- Key Drivers to the NEIS Project
- Deeper Dive incl. Demo
- Expected Benefits
- Implementation (Pilot Projects, Training & Feedback)
On completion of this course participants will be able to describe the digitisation process of information management to enable BIM.
- Case studies: NEIS: National Estates Information System
- Q&A Discussion
- Bernard Pierce, HSE Capital & Estates, ICT Project, NEIS Project Lead
- Anna Boch, HSE Estates Manager, Business Change, NEIS Project
- Michael Martin, Product Owner for development of Aconex Construction Management Platform
|Time||Description/ Topic||Learning Outcome||Speaker|
|14:00||Introduction by RIAI||Chair|
|14:05 - 14:50||Digital Transformation - HSE Capital & Estates’ Journey Webinar: General Introduction to NEIS Key Drivers to the NEIS Project Deeper Dive incl. Demo Expected Benefits Implementation (Pilot Projects, Training & Feedback)||Describe the digitisation process of information management to support BIM.||Bernard Pierce - Anna Boch - Michael Martin|
|Q+A (10 minutes)|