- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI CPD Network Provider Tegral on Slated Roofs – Getting Them Right
- RIAI CPD Network
Date:Thursday 28 May 2020
Time:2.00pm - 3.00pm
This CPD webinar is designed to help any level architect gain the essential knowledge to design, inspect and certify slate roof buildings.
- You will gain an overview of how different slates are manufactured and the importance of a fully, traceable, sustainable supply chain.
- Develop awareness and understanding of the essential current codes of practice and legislation requirements around roofing, e.g ventilation requirements.
- Understand the principal of building physics upon which slating is based and be introduced to a suite of robust details suitable for all areas of roofing in Ireland.
- Finally it will be presented a simple ’10 point checklist’ which was developed for architects and roofing contractors to make the job of inspecting a roof easier for all parties involve.
If you are interested in booking this CPD seminar please register on tegral.com.