- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Property Registration Authority - Online Information Event
- Live Webinars
- Other CPD Events
Date:Thursday 08 April 2021
Time:11.00am - 1.00pm
The Property Registration Authority (PRA) is hosting a free online information event from 11:00 to 13:00 on Thursday, April 8.
The event is primarily aimed at Solicitors and Legal Practitioners, but is open to anyone with an interest in property registration and conveyancing who would like to learn more about working efficiently with the PRA.
The event will include speakers from across the PRA covering best practices and common errors in applications on topics including:
- Prescriptive Easements
- First Registrations
- Application Based on Possession
There will be opportunities to ask questions on the various presentations with the team on the day during live Q&A, and a panel of experts from our Legal Services Units will be available to address any issues raised.