- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
New Part L ACDs 2021 & Thermal Modelling - For Non-Complex Buildings
The National Building Control Office present a free CPD event on the New Part L ACDs 2021 & Thermal Modelling, For Non-Complex Buildings.
- Overview of Part L and ACDs (Simon McGuinness, DHLGH)
- Approach to Thermal Modelling to comply with Part L (Andrew Lundberg)
- ACDs in relation to DEAP and BER (Dara Stewart, SEAI)
- Thermal Modelling Registration Scheme, Agrément Cert MMC compliance with Part L (Gary O’Sullivan, NSAI)
- On-Site Inspections and Compliance Documents – Challenge of Modern Methods of Construction (Richard Butler, NBC&MSO)
- Roundtable with all presenters and final Q&A (Mairéad Phelan, NBCMSO)
Date and time: Thursday, 15 September 2022 from 9.00 – 5.00 IST.
Location: Online event.