- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
CIArb Ireland YMG -The Construction Contracts Act 2013… 4 years on
- Member Events
- Other CPD Events
Date:Friday 03 July 2020
Time:11.00am - 1.00pm
Panel discussion and open Q&A session will be held by teleconference to commence at 11am sharp on Friday 3 July. Those wishing to attend will have to pre-register. Log-in details will be sent at a date closer to the event.
Speakers & Topics
- What to Consider before triggering Adjudication – the nuts and bolts (Peter O’Malley, MCiarb, RIAI, RIBA, Dispute Practitioner)
- Adjudication versus other forms of ADR and an emerging trend of avoiding Adjudication in favour of Conciliation etc- will this change in the face of Covid 19 (Alison Irvine, CIF)
- Adjudication and Insolvency (Danyal Ibrahim, MRIAI, FCIARB; LLM)
- Issues which have arisen in respect of the Adjudication process (Niav O’Higgins, Arthur Cox to look at this from the applicant/respondent point of view and Bernard Gogarty to comment on this from an Adjudicators prospective)
- Recent Updates (Bernard Gogarty, Smyth & Son Solicitors)
- CCA from the Specialist perspective (Sean Downey, CIF).
The Speakers have asked that any questions you may have be submitted in advance of the Webinar before close of business on Friday 26th of June to Jennifer Crowther by email to email@example.com.