- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Architect:O’Donnell + Tuomey
Award Type:Irish Architecture Awards
The Cavanagh pedestrian bridge and riverside walk acts as a crucial link in the chain of connection between the UCC Campus core and the Western Road. The riverside gardens have been re-landscaped to provide amenity space for city and university. The bridge is designed to be a long lasting structure, elegant in its outline, crafted in its detail and integrated with its landscape setting.