- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
at Meitheal Architects
Meitheal Architects are looking for experienced, adaptable, and ambitious Senior Architects to join our growing practice and occupy leadership roles in both our Dublin & Cork studios.
We are seeking candidates with a thorough understanding of all phases of the planning and construction process.
In this role, you will provide a mix of leadership and team oversight along with hands-on project work. You will take a lead role in the delivery of projects and will work closely with company Directors to drive the evolution of the practice and ensure exceptional client service.
- Min. 5 years of post-professional practice examination experience.
- A proficiency in the BCMS platform, an experienced understanding of the Irish Building Regulations (including Parts B, L & M), B(C)AR process and Health and Safety requirements are all required to perform this role successfully.
- Have an advanced proficiency in BIM packages (ArchiCAD preferred,) Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft products.
- Efficiency in how you manage your own work.
- Possess a natural ability to communicate and to build relationships with clients, consultants, and statutory bodies.
- Have robust report writing and presentation skills.
- An interest in sustainability and best practice innovation is welcomed.
We understand that our greatest professional resource is our team members. Meitheal doesn’t believe in putting someone in a box; when you join us, you’ll have flexibility in what you do, and it is our aim to embrace your skills and interests and to foster your growth and career satisfaction. You will be joining a well-established practice at a very exciting time due to the number of large-scale projects we are leading.
Flexible and blended home working arrangements can be accommodated and are encouraged to reflect the varying needs of team members.
Furthermore, we have a group pension scheme and EAP for all team members, along with a very competitive compensation and benefits programme.
Interested candidates for the above vacancy should forward their CV, Portfolio, and a cover letter (<15MB please) to email@example.com
Meitheal Architects is an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
(We do not seek or desire assistance from Recruitment Agencies – under any circumstances.)