- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP)
An Architect may act as Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) during the design phase of a project. This is a statutory role required by the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.