- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
A good brief is the first step to delivering a successful project. Clients may require advice from an expert in understanding the requirements of a project and formulating an outline of these items; an Architect is normally best placed to assist in this regard.