- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Applying for Planning Permission
An Architect will advise if a project requires planning permission and produce the relevant information for making an application to the local authority. An Architect may also be engaged to provide services in connection with planning appeals, liasing with planning authorities on behalf of clients.