- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
VIDEO: RIAI and DHLGH Symposium on The 15-Minute City – A Global Solution to an Irish Problem?
The RIAI and the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage came together to deliver a live webinar on 8 September.
The symposium titled ‘The 15-Minute City – A Global Solution to an Irish Problem?’ was curated by Paul Keogh FRIAI and also featured Karen Kenny and Dr. Conor Norton.
Paul outlined the historic background to the 15-Minute City, summarised its core principles, and the potential of the concept to contribute to Ireland’s goal of compact urban development – a core objective of the National Planning Framework.
How to record your CPD activity in four simple steps
- Watch the ‘RIAI / DHPLG Symposium: The 15-Minute City
- Record the activity as *Structured CPD on MyRIAI CPD
- Upload the Structured Webinar CPD Evidence Report as evidence (if you are selected for the CPD Audit)
- Completion of the Competency and Reflection fields is still required for successful recording of the CPD activity.
*Note: 1 Structured CPD Point per hour.