- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI JCt4 Junior Cycle Graphics Exhibition Archive
In Junior Cycle Graphics, students develop their creativity, spatial ability, and capacity to reason and communicate ideas through engagement with abstract and applied geometric problem-solving activities. Graphics encourages the development of the cognitive and practical dexterity skills associated with graphical communication.
The RIAI, in association with Junior Cycle for Teachers, are delighted to collaborate on an exhibition of the work of Junior Cycle Graphics students 2020 and 2021.
The RIAI is very proud to showcase the 2021 exhibition of student entries.
RIAI/JCT Graphics 2021 Virtual Exhibition
RIAI JCt4 Junior Cycle Graphics Exhibition 2020
Junior Cycle for Teachers, in association with the RIAI, are delighted to collaborate on an exhibition of first-year Graphics students work during COVID-19.
First Year Graphics students were asked to look at their favourite space or object and communicate graphically on one single A3 or A4 sheet:
- What is it?
- Where is there geometry present?
- Show how you could make it better?
The RIAI is very proud to showcase the exhibition of student entries.
View a PDF of the RIAI JCt4 Junior Cycle Graphics Exhibition 2020 exhibition here.