- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI JCt4 Junior Cycle Graphics Exhibition Archive
In Junior Cycle Graphics, students develop their creativity, spatial ability, and capacity to reason and communicate ideas through engagement with abstract and applied geometric problem-solving activities. Graphics encourages the development of the cognitive and practical dexterity skills associated with graphical communication.
The RIAI, in association with Junior Cycle for Teachers, are delighted to collaborate on an exhibition of the work of Junior Cycle Graphics students 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023.
RIAI and Junior Cycle for Teachers’ Junior Cycle Graphics Exhibition 2023, "Find your Fun"
RIAI and Junior Cycle for Teachers’ Junior Cycle Graphics Exhibition 2022
RIAI and Junior Cycle for Teachers’ Junior Cycle Graphics Exhibition 2021