- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI JCt4 Junior Cycle Graphics Exhibition
Junior Cycle for Teachers, in association with the RIAI, are delighted to collaborate on an exhibition of first-year Graphics students work during COVID-19.
First Year Graphics students were asked to look at their favourite space or object and communicate graphically on one single A3 or A4 sheet:
- What is it?
- Where is there geometry present?
- Show how you could make it better?
The RIAI is very proud to showcase the exhibition of student entries.
View a PDF of the RIAI JCt4 Junior Cycle Graphics Exhibition exhibition here.