- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
New E-Planning System: Wicklow County Council Go-Live April 2023
Notice from Wicklow County Council. The Local Government Management Agency (LGMA) is currently rolling out the national e-Planning project, which aims to bring the planning application process online, thereby replacing the current requirement to submit applications and the associated multitude of documents such as maps, drawings etc. in hard copy. The new e-planning portal aims to improve efficiency, reduce the potential for invalid applications, and deliver on the government strategy to move more public services online.
Wicklow County Council has commenced preparatory work and, in conjunction with the LGMA, intends to go live in April 2023.
This will be a beneficial tool for agents and individuals to utilise when submitting planning applications or submissions. The benefits include:
- Make planning applications to all local authorities from one portal
- Reduce printing costs
- Reduce the need to visit the planning office
- Standardise the process across all planning authorities
- Make submissions on planning applicaitons
- View and make a submission on a Part 8
- Pay on-line
In order to use the new ePlanning system, you must first register on the ePlanning Portal.