- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
HR Update – Current and Upcoming Changes (October 2022)
- Pre-recorded RIAI Courses
- RIAI Digital Chalk
Cost:Member Rate: €35.00 | Practice Rate: €30
RIAI CPD:1 Structured CPD Point
The RIAI presented a CPD webinar on current pitfalls in completing a contract of employment and upcoming changes to employment law on 25 October 2022.
The aim of the CPD course is to deliver an understanding of the business of architecture, in particular topical issues regarding HR challenges.
- The CPD course will cover the following topics:
- Work location, hybrid working, and the Right to Request Remote Working;
- Termination during the probationary period;
- Right to Disconnect;
- Sick Pay;
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting;
- Protected Disclosures;
- Learning Outcomes;
- On completion of this course participants will be able to identify current and upcoming issues in employment law.
Laura Graham, Partner at Reddy Charlton Solicitors
Siobhán Lafferty, Senior Associate at Reddy Charlton Solicitors
Shane Santry MRIAI, FCIArb., DPLG., BA (Hons) Arch. Dip Arch. Dip Arb.