- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Pre-recorded Online: RIAI CPD on the Public Works Contracts & the Role of the Employer’s Representative, April 2019 (Reduced Price)
- Pre-recorded RIAI Courses
- Pre-recorded Online
Cost:RIAI Member €15 (was €25); RIAI Practice €13 (was €20)
Location:RIAI Digital Chalk
This online course comprises of a recording of the RIAI CPD course on Public Works Contracts and the Role of the Employer's Representative held on 12 April 2019 at the RIAI.
Its aim is to provide guidance for RIAI practices on the Intent of the Public Works Contracts (PWC), the role of the Employer's Representative, effective contract administration and successful dispute resolution.
It is directed at RIAI Members who have little experience of undertaking public work.
This online CPD course is delivered via RIAI Digital Chalk
- Following receipt of your payment via MyRIAI you will receive an email from the RIAI CPD Division (9:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday) providing your login details for RIAI Digital Chalk.
- This online course will be accessible from your RIAI Digital Chalk account for 6 months from the date of registration.
- The RIAI will send you a CPD certificate for 7 structured CPD points on completion of the online CPD.