- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI CPD on How to Carry Out a Site Inspection, March 2018 (Reduced Price)
- Pre-recorded RIAI Courses
- Pre-recorded Online
Cost:RIAI Member €15 (was €65), RIAI Practice €13 (was €55)
Location:RIAI Digital Chalk
The RIAI present a CPD focused on the Architect’s duty in relation to site inspections.
This online CPD course comprises of a live recording of the RIAI CPD on How to Carry Out a Site Inspection which took place in Dublin on 13th March 2018.
The aim of the course is to revisit the Architect’s duty in the completion of site inspections and to review common methodologies and processes. The CPD discusses some key watch points when carrying out a site inspection and common issues arising.
On completion of this course attendees should have a knowledge of;
- the Architect’s responsibility under Contract and Tort
- process, sequence of site inspections
- prior to inspection
- on-site process
- post-inspection process
- the implications of the Construction Products Directive on site inspections
- RIAI Good Practice Guide guidance on site inspections
- Local Authorities Codes of Practice
- responsibilities other consultants and Clerk of Works in relation to site inspections
- some key watch points when carrying out a site inspection and common issues arising
This online CPD course is delivered via RIAI Digital Chalk
- Following receipt of your payment via MyRIAI you will receive an email from the RIAI CPD Division (9:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday) providing your login details for RIAI Digital Chalk.
- This online course will be accessible from your RIAI Digital Chalk account for 6 months from the date of registration.
- The RIAI will send you a CPD certificate for 5 structured CPD points on completion of the online CPD.
- Each session will begin with a presentation on the theme for that session by a keynote speaker as an expert in the field.