- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Pre-recorded Online: Housing for Older People - Joint CPD by RIAI & Housing Agency
- Pre-recorded RIAI Courses
Cost:RIAI Member: €10 (was €20), RIAI Practice: €8 (was €18)
Location:Online CPD Course
This online course comprises of a live recording of the 'Housing for Older People - Joint CPD by RIAI & Housing Agency' held on 8 February 2018.
This online CPD course is delivered via RIAI Digital Chalk
- Following receipt of your payment via MyRIAI you will receive an email from the RIAI CPD Division (9:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday) providing your login details for RIAI Digital Chalk.
- This online course will be accessible from your RIAI Digital Chalk account for 6 months from the date of registration.
- The RIAI will send you a CPD certificate for 4 structured CPD points on completion of the online CPD.
The aim of the course is to provide attendees with an understanding of the context, current research, design approaches and the various models of housing that exist for older people. Speakers will include researchers and architects working in the field of Universal Design and Housing for Older People.
On completion of this course attendees should have a knowledge of how to advise clients and what to consider when designing housing for older people.