- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Pre-recorded Online: RIAI CPD - Technical Guidance Documents, November 2018 (Reduced Price)
- Pre-recorded RIAI Courses
- Pre-recorded Online
Cost:RIAI Member €15 (was €65) | RIAI Practice Member €13 (was €55)
Location:RIAI Digital Chalk
This online course comprises of a recording of the CPD on 'RIAI Technical Guidance Documents' which took place on the 21 November 2018 in Dublin. The seminar provides a review of the TGDs by a number of technical subject experts. Speakers use case studies of varying building types to focus on different areas of the TGDs.
The aim of this course is to accompany RIAI members on a practical review of the Technical Guidance Documents (TGDs) relating to each part of the Building Regulations.
On completion of this course attendees should be reminded of:
• The importance of interpretation of the TGDs
• Principle changes in all TGDs in recent years
• Those elements which you must get right from the start
This online CPD course is delivered via RIAI Digital Chalk
- Following receipt of your payment via MyRIAI you will receive an email from the RIAI CPD Division (9:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday) providing your login details for RIAI Digital Chalk.
- This online course will be accessible from your RIAI Digital Chalk account for 6 months from the date of registration.
- The RIAI will send you a CPD certificate for 5 structured CPD points on completion of the online CPD.
- Each session will begin with a presentation on the theme for that session by a keynote speaker as an expert in the field.
- The theme will then be addressed by a number of RIAI members who have kindly agreed to share their approach to the particular topic to hand using case studies and examples of their personal experience.