- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Temporary and Occasional Registration
If you are an EU/EEA national and you are legally established as an Architect in another EU/EEA Member State and wish to provide architectural services on a temporary and occasional basis in Ireland, you may apply for Temporary and Occasional Registration under Route D3.