- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Returning to the Register
There are two routes to returning to the Register: Readmission and Reinstatement.
Readmission is Route R1 and is available to persons who:
- were an RIAI Member prior to November 2009 but have not been registered in Ireland to date;
- resigned, withdrew, or were suspended from the Register;
- were removed from the Register for non-payment of the annual charge.
Route R1 Category B assessments are run on a cyclical basis:
|Category B submission deadline noon||20/01/2020||18/05/2020||14/09/2020|
Reinstatement is Route R2 and is only available to persons who were removed from the register for non-payment of their Annual Charge. Route R2 requires:
- the back payment of all outstanding Annual Charges;
- the applicant to demonstrate compliance with outstanding CPD requirements.