- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
I have no formal qualifications
If you believe that you have been performing duties in the Irish State commensurate with those of an Architect for ten years prior to 1 May 2008, you may consider applying to the Technical Assessment Board for assessment of eligibility for registration. This is known as Technical Assessment under Route E.