- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Is your home a Protected Structure?
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
I have no formal qualifications
If you believe that you have been performing duties in the Irish State commensurate with those of an Architect for ten years prior to 1 May 2008, you may consider applying to the Technical Assessment Board for assessment of eligibility for registration. This is known as Technical Assessment under Route E.
If you have successfully completed the Architects Register Admission Examination and are at least thirty-five years of age, you may apply for admission through Route F.