- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Is your home a Protected Structure?
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
I have Irish qualifications
If you have completed a prescribed qualification in architecture from an Irish university and have passed the Irish Professional Practice Exam you are eligible for registration through Route A1.
If you have completed a prescribed qualification in architecture from an Irish university and have acquired seven or more years’ post-graduate practical experience you may apply for an exemption from the Professional Practice Exam through Route C.