- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI Research and Policy: National Policy Review
Designing a Lasting Localised Recovery: Plan Better, Design Better, Build Better
The RIAI’s Policy Submission to Review to Renew - the Public Consultation of the Review of the National Development Plan.
In this policy document, the RIAI asks that public investment must meet three challenges in the coming decades:
1. It must meet UN and EU Green Deal carbon reduction targets;
2. Planning and development frameworks must account for demographic and related changes with regard to household size, housing mix, education, healthcare and others;
3. It must be sustained at higher levels to correct for past under-investment.
The policy is set out under immediate priorities, medium targets and long-term targets.
Published: February 2021