- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Architect:Howley Hayes Architects
This is a calm and dignified solution which preserves and enhances the character of the historic structure and its coastal setting. The new interventions are masterfully handled in terms of how they quietly and deferentially weave through the historic structure. The jury commend how the works provide physical and visual accessibility for all levels of disability to areas which were hitherto inaccessible. King John's Castle combines a carefully chosen and finely crafted palette of materials with a sensitive curation of contemporary interventions.