- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Award Type:Irish Architecture Awards
This project carefully converts an existing stable building to office use, and adds a new home between courtyard and garden. The house is crafted in brick, concrete and dark timbers. The combination of materials, site layout, plan shape and variation in section creates a beautiful sequence of outdoor and indoor spaces, volumes and views.