- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
CPD Network Providers
Provider: Profilo Smart
Training Subject: Universal Design Solutions for Bathrooms - ONLINE Options
A RIAI approved CPD designed to raise awareness on the topic of Universal design specifically on the Hospitality, Residential & Student Accommodation Market. By including everyone in our projects we create more opportunities and take the full potential of every space we design.
Key points covers are:
- Understanding the problem in living environments for all versus the designers' mindset.
- Analysing the impact of average design on users.
- Demonstrating the influence of Building Regulations versus their implementation in our designs.
- Assessing the limitations of exclusive Design and studying possible solutions.