RIAI CPD Network: BROOKS - Timber and Timber - Based Design Products
Friday, April 28, 2017
|12pm to 1.30pm|
Racecourse Road, Parkmore, Ballybrit, Galway
Brooks is holding a seminar on Brooks Galway, Racecourse Road, Parkmore, Ballybrit, Galway, on 28 April 2017 from 12pm to 1.30pm.
PURPOSE OF SEMINAR
- To inform professionals in the construction industry of:
- The various types of construction timber and timber based products
- The application and misapplication of materials; tips and techniques
- Responsible sourcing / sustainable product
- To inform professionals of the principles of responsible purchasing of timber products
- To improve timber expertise within the construction industry generally
SPECIFIC LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- To learn about timber products and how to use them correctly.
- To understand the difference between native and imported construction timber and their applications.
- To learn about timber grading and responsible sources.
- To learn about the different species of hardwoods.
- To learn how to correctly treat and store timber to avoid defects
The seminar is 1.5 Structured CPD Point.
To reserve a place at this seminar send an email to email@example.com.