- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Register of Architects
11 Total Results Found
Members of the RIAI are entitled to use the affixes MRIAI or FRIAI to denote Membership or Fellowship of the RIAI respectively.
Some RIAI members are not Registered Architects and may be retired or on a career break for instance.
Similarly not all Registered Architects are members of the RIAI and are therefore not entitled to use the affixes MRIAI or FRIAI but are entitled to use the title Architect or Registered Architect.
Therefore it is important to check the Register to ensure that the person you are engaging with is a Registered Architect.