- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Welcome to the Members' Area of the RIAI website. To access the information in this section you must log in using the form.
If you are logging in to book CPD, this can only be done using your Member login. If you are entitled to a Practice rate you will be given that rate during the booking process. You cannot book CPD using your Practice login.
If you are logging in as a Member, please use your RIAI Membership Number. If you have forgotten your password, it can be emailed to your registered email address by using the “Forgotten Password?” link.
If you are logging in as a Practice, please use your RIAI Practice Membership Number prepended with a “P”. For example, if your Practice Membership Number is 14001, then you should Log In using P14001. If you have forgotten your password, it can be emailed to your registered Practice email address by using the “Forgotten Password?” link.