- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
An Architect may be engaged to conduct a feasibility study for a variety of issues, ranging from site potential and planning, to regulatory alignment and cost analysis. Please contact an RIAI-Registered Practice to enquire whether they have the skillsets available to undertaken a study for your own particular needs.