- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Is your home a Protected Structure?
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Alternative Dispute Resolution
The RIAI provides Dispute Resolution Services through a variety of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) processes which include: mediation, conciliation, adjudication and arbitration.
RIAI members have extensive experience in ADR and, as Architects, they have a key role in the construction process making them uniquely well placed to provide solutions to a wide variety of disputes related to construction, property and professional services.
Our members also act as expert witnesses and advocates in the ADR processes.