- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Themed Solutions, the RIAI Conference takes place on 3 November at the RDS Dublin in partnership with the Architecture + Building Expo and will also be live-streamed for an online audience.
The RIAI Conference will present ideas, exemplars and case studies to persistent problems in the built environment. We will explore how existing solutions – including those employed in other cities and countries – could be adapted to Irish conditions. Persistent challenges include: adapting cities to climate change; addressing the housing shortage and creating sustainable communities; access to procurement; increasing technical skills for the digitisation of the construction sector; and finding more innovative and sustainable ways to build.
To tackle these issues, the RIAI have invited national and international thought leaders and inspirational speakers. For further information on the speakers visit 'Meet the Speakers'.