- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
The RIAI President calls for quality and public participation in planning
The Irish Time. Photo by Dara Mac Dónaill
RIAI President Charlotte Sheridan calls for greater involvement of architects in local authority development plans to ensure “quality is embedded” and for a stronger focus on public participation in planning in interview with Olivia Kelly in The Irish Times.
To read the full article, visit The Irish Times 'Planning needs more public input, new RIAI president says', 14 March 2022.