- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Open Call for Submissions to a Newspaper Project on Cork City
- Open Call -
CALLING ALL: WRITERS, ARCHITECTS, ARTISTS, HISTORIANS, CREATIVES, ACTIVISTS, CORKONIANS and more.
We want you to share your thoughts, research & musings on ARCHITECTURE, ACTIVISM, AND THE CITY OF CORK in the form of original ARTICLES, VISUAL ART, & POETRY to be included in an upcoming newspaper project as part of Cork Culture Night 2022.
Written submissions may include:
- extracts from thesis/dissertations
- extracts from publications
- short story
* Recommended submission length: 700-1000 words. Poets may submit up to 3 pieces for selection. Word Document format (.doc/.docx) preferred.
Visual art submissions may include:
- conceptual art
- design project material
* Recommended digital imagery: 300dpi resolution formatted to JPG/PDF max. 10MB. Images should be accompanied by a title and 50-100 words of text description.
The content submitted must be original. Appropriate referencing should be used in the case of works which have been previously published.
For submissions or further inquiries, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for entries: EXTENDED TO 5.00pm on 15 August 2022.